How to register for Naviance?
1. Open the sign-up link: http://connection.naviance.com/scnu
2. Click the link "I need to register/ I need to register"
3. Input the "registration Code/ Registration Code" provided by the admission instructor.
4. Input the student's personal email address and create a password
1. Open the login page: http://connection.naviance.com/scnu
2.Input the student's personal school email address in the e-mail area
3. Input the password In the password area
4. Click the "Log In" button to log in
How to change the password?
After login, click Manage my account in the upper right corner of the page
What are the advantages of Naviance?
·Applicants' transcripts and evaluation reports can only be uploaded through the school teachers on Naviance platform, the authenticity and credibility of the transcripts are very high;
·The Naviance platform not only connects to the Common Application system, but also connects to most American colleges and universities, it is convenient and efficient to use the platform, and any operation can be updated immediately. This saves valuable time and money during the application season;
·It is convenient for the school to make statistics on the graduation destination and enrollment rate of students, and this data has a guiding role for younger students to apply for American universities;
·It avoids the loss of materials during the mailing process.
What else does Naviance do?
· College Search: The college search function. This feature can help students find information about universities in the United States and other countries where they are applying, and can be directly linked to the official website of the university.
· College Match: The college match function. Applicants simply enter their GPA, standardized grades, and specific requirements (e.g. location, religion, culture, subject preference, etc.) and the system will automatically list the schools that match them (for reference only).
· College Compare. The feature compares an applicant's GPA and standardized grades with the average scores of fellow students and seniors entering a U.S. university, so that applicants can have a clearer understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of their application.
· Acceptance History: Function of historical data. The feature helps applicants check the number of admissions and applications to a certain college before their high school.